Constant into industrial automation and control systems integration projects weigh include aspects of system design, hardware selection (controllers, data acquisition equipment, testing equipment, the implementation of equipment), software design, system debugging and the like implemented. Conducting industrial automation systems integration design process, with particular emphasis on the technical details of a constant between systems, relational functional details, the details of the investment, in order to achieve a comprehensive optimization of the system.
Constant into industrial automation systems integration features:
1. the automated system to form an organic unity of the whole production process.
2. the automated system will maximize overall system function.
3. automated systems can share resources.
4. automation systems provide easy, friendly, easy to operate man-machine environment.
5. automation system provides recombinant “modular.”
Constant into industrial automation systems integration design principles:
1. practical principles: the basic starting point, to meet customer needs, consistent with the requirements of industrial automation.
2. advanced principles: Advanced systems, industrial automation in maintaining long-term leading position in the future.
3. security principles: safety equipment and the safety of the main staff security industrial processes.
4. scalability principles: flexibility to adjust the system to increase functionality or update the system scalability as a design principle scheme design.
5. easy to maintain principles: the system easy to maintain, so that operators do not need to use too many special tools and instruments to ensure maintenance of the system is simple.